- We Beat the Spurs. The Spurs (the team Eva Longoria's ex husband plays for) are pretty good, so that was a big deal.
- We Beat the Warriors. The Warriors unexpectedly beat us in the last second a couple of weeks ago in a late night game. We were in shambles and also we stayed up so late watching that we missed a lot of beauty sleep. However, this week, we unexpectedly beat THEM in the last TENTH of a second! You HAVE to watch this clip of incredible teamwork followed by Russell's 3-pointer!
- We Beat the Timberwolves. The Timberwolves aren't that good, but they slaughtered us the first week of the season. Not only did we beat them this week, but our bench players (like Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb) shined SO bright like diamonds. The brightest diamond, however, was KD, who had a TRIPLE DOUBLE! (just nod and smile and say "WOWWWWW!")
- Serge gained weight. Apparently Serge ate so much at Thanksgiving he "thinks" he gained 5 pounds. BEEN THERE : ( KD felt like that once and we gave him these encouraging tips.
All Over Color
- KD Loves God. KD sat down with Craig Groeschel this weekend to share about his spiritual journey, obstacles, and goals. See all the clips of the interview HERE.
Thunder's record this season: 12-3
This week's schedule:
Tuesday, Dec 3 @ Sacramento Kings @ 9pm
Wednesday, Dec 4 @ Portland Trail Blazers @ 9pm
Friday, Dec 6 @ New Orleans Pelicans @ 7pm
Sunday, Dec 8 vs Indiana Pacers @ 6pm